Saturday, June 3, 2017

Have You Ever Seen A Fat Skateboarder?

I've been on a workout kick lately. Running, bodybuilding, swimming.
Trying to beat the middle age spread.
As a teenager, I was skinny. No matter how much I ate, I couldn't gain weight.
Then I became an overweight 20-something. I mean I was FAT!!
In my 30's my body weight fluctuated a lot.
Then I hit my 40's. No matter how much I worked out or ran, I couldn't lose weight.
Then I started bodybuilding. The weight came off!
I would go lift weights during my lunch hour. There's an In-Shape behind my store. It's about a ten minute walk to the gym. That leaves me 40 minutes to workout. I got to thinking of faster ways to get to the gym so I could squeeze in a few extra minutes at the gym.
Then it git me. Skate to the gym.
So I bought a skateboard. I wasn't much of a skateboarder growing up. Probably won't be much of one now. But I plan to skate around the neighborhood.
Wish me luck!
(Sorry to be a stranger the last few months. Real life took control of my life. Things are back to normal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment