Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pitch Patch Potch

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.....
Ken Stabler passed away on Thursday. First time I heard of him was from my 4th grade teacher Ms. Cargo. Spoke of him like he was the greatest football player ever. She referenced him as The Snake. First time I heard of a player's nickname.

The ESPY'S are Wednesday.......who cares. Just a ESPN self love fest. Caitlin Jenner will be getting the Courage Award. May as well call it the "We're Using You For Ratings" Award.....I'll pass on watching that circus

A book about the Dodgers is coming out on Tuesday called "The Best Team Money Can Buy". It's supposed to be chock full of clubhouse stories. Mainly stories of how much a pain in the neck Yasiel Puig is. Can't wait to read it.

Speaking of Puig, it's time to trade him at his highest value and get some quality pitching for him. Let him be a pain in the neck for another team. The Dodgers are ready to win it all now. I think he's the one holding them back from that goal.

NFL training camp starts in a few weeks. I'm planning on visiting the Oakland Raiders training camp this year. I tried to go last year but the day I showed up, they were in Oxnard training with the Cowboys.

It's almost mid July and I haven't seen the World Series Champion Giants yet. They're tickets are a bit pricey this year. Their schedule doesn't interest me either.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment