Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sacramento Proud

Last night I attended the Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans game last night. It was a decent crowd for a Tuesday night. 
During the game I saw the birth of an up and coming superstar in the league. Young Anthony Davis is  quietly becoming a scoring force. He's in the top five in scoring and as a team, the Pelicans are in the top five in scoring. The Pelicans are going to be a playoff team. 
As for the Kings, they started of hot. Now they have cooled off after blowing big leads and losing to Memphis and Dallas. I'm talking huge leads. They beat the defending champion Spurs on Saturday. 
But they are a work in progress. They need to work on their offensive rebounding and free throw shooting. (Listen to me, Mr. Hoops Expert!) 
I think the Kings can be a bubble team for the playoffs. But it's a young season and anything can happen. 
Next time your at a a Kings game, you can find me at the Skyline Lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment