Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Doing Some Homework

I just did local Napa TV tonight. It was a sports report for a cable access show. My plan was to spend a few days at the Oakland Raiders training camp. But a few obstacles got in my way.
#1-No press pass
#2-A big black fence surrounds the training facility.
#3-The team left town the day I showed up.
So with no press pass to get inside the training facility and no team in said training facility, I was screwed.
So I tried to make light of the situation. It didn't go well.
Long story short, I think the host of the show was pissed off at me for not really having anything to report.
I tried to make something out of nothing. Basically, I delivered nothing.
The PGA Tour returns to Napa in October. World number one Rory McIlroy is scheduled to appear. I just tweeted him. Doing some homework so I can have something to say in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment