Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pitch Patch Potch

Things I think I think.....
Roger Goodell is a horses ass. That is all......
I have been watching a lot of college hoops lately.......
I'm going to my first hockey game in years in two weeks. I can't remember the last time I was at The Shark Tank.
Pitchers and catchers report in two weeks! Thank The Lord!!
Colin Kaepernick should have called a timeout. He will learn and grow from his mistake. He needs to remember Vernon Davis too......
Who cares about the NBA, but best wishes to David Stern. He made the NBA a global brand. Enjoy retirement......
How does Lane Kiffin keep getting plum jobs? Offensive coordinator at Alabama? Really? I would want him coaching my baby cousins youth football team.......
Tanaka to the Yankees. Big whoop...
That is all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment