Sunday, September 15, 2013

Exciting Sports Day In San Jose

Whenever I go to San Jose, I visit friends and make a day out of it.
San Jose has a lot to offer on the sports calendar....San Jose Giants baseball, the Earthquakes for MLS Soccer, San Jose St. football, the SaberCats of the Arena Football League, the Frys.com Open for the PGA Tour. Then the old SAP Open which played for the final time in Feburary.
Yesterday I was at a wedding in Los Gatos. I had a great time. One of the best weddings I ever went to.
While I was enjoying myself with friends, the Earthquakes battled the Vancouver Whitecaps to a nil nil draw at Buck Shaw, and the San Jose Giants were swept out of the California League Finals by the Inland Empire 66ers at Municipal Stadium.
I'll be back to San Jose in three weeks for the final Frys.com Open. It's moving to Napa next year.
Enjoy the sports week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment