Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I should have just kept my watch on Mountain Time when I got home Thursday.....
I think the World Baseball Classic should be put to sleep. It means absolutley nothing.......
The Angels are going to lead the league in hits, RBI, and homeruns....
The Canada/Mexico brawl was a great fight, but both teams will look back and regret doing it.......
Tiger's back again. He'll win a major this year.....
Too bad the Sybase Open in San Jose is no more....
I found three Titleist Tour Balata balls yesterday. I'm gonna treat them like precious jewels. Very hard to find now......
Hotel breakfast isn't that great......
I discovered the Arizona Republic is a great newspaper.....
I don't want a fastfood hamburger for a long time. Long travel days equal quick meals to be eaten with one hand while holding the steering wheel in the other.....
Finally, I didn't see one What A Burger down there. Heard the commercials on the radio a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment