Sunday, March 17, 2013

One More Reason I Don't Like Fielder

Prince Fielder is a fucking CUNT!! I hate that fat bastard. I just don't like his style of play, how he presents himself, and how he acts. I didn't like Barry Bonds in his heyday, but at least Bonds was professional.
I read an interesting article in the SF Chronicle about P. Fielder (I refuse to call him Prince) getting thrown out at the plate in Game Two of the World Series last year. Read the article. The point that got my attention was when Giants broadcaster Mike Krukow says he knew for a fact that Fielder was out to blowup catcher Buster Posey and possibly knock him out of the series. I know it's good, hard, clean baseball, but Fielder does have that reputation to knock catchers out.
I know normally I don't get upset in my posts, but reading the article this morning really pissed me off.
Enjoy your St. Patricks Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment