Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Breaking Camp....The Charm Of Spring Training Is Over

All around spring training sites in Arizona and Florida, teams are packing up to head north to begin the season. I experienced spring training for the first time earlier this month. I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at the games I attended. I enjoyed it so much, I'm planning next years trip.
I will be attending my first regular season game next week. The Oakland A's againts the Seattle Mariners. The first day game at the Al Davis Dump.
Then the following week I will be going to a Sacramento River Cats game, a San Francisco Giants game, and then a Stockton Ports game.
I will be returning to AT&T Park on April 24th for a day game between the Giants and Arizona Diamondbacks.
So it will be a busy April for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment