Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ah, The Life of A Golf Pro

I just hit a bucket of balls at Napa Golf Course. I saw one pro give a lesson at the practice tee. He looked as if he was engaging in nice conversation between giving instruction and observing. It seemed as if he was just hanging out with the fellas.
I saw another pro giving a putting lesson. He looked like he was actually working with his teenage pupil. He looked as if he wanted to be someplace else. After the lesson, he muttered his upcoming schedule for the week. Seemed as if he had a lot of downtime for the week. Then he headed to the clubhouse to watch the rest of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
When I went inside to pay for my bucket, there were three more guys sitting around watching Phil Mickelson play.
What a life. Hit all the golf balls you want. In between lessons watch all the Golf Channel you can, and make money doing what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment