Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Obsessed With English Football!!!

For the last year I have been following English football. I was caught up in Manchester City run to the Premier League title. I was so close to following Manchester United. I mean I almost jumped on the bandwagon. Then I was thinking about following Chelsea. But everyone it seems follows those two.teams.
I read an amazing article about New York soccer in USSoccerPlayers.com.
A fellow by the name of Clemente wrote the article. We exchanged a few e-mails. I told him about trying to decide who to root for. He suggested Man City and Tottenham. So I decided to root for Tottenham Hot Spur.
On free time I have been watching clips of old matches from the 60's and 70's.
I'm about to read The Damned United and Fever Pitch. I have seen the movies, but now I want to read the books.
And I have been watching a lot of Fox Soccer and Goal TV. Yep, I'm obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment