Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I Think

Here's some thoughts I have for the 2012 season......
I think something special is about to happen in Tampa. I really like what Joe Maddon is doing down there.
I think something CAN happen in Miami. There are a lot of strong personalities in that clubhouse. If they can get through this season with no problems, then I think the Marlins will be very successful in the future.
I think the Mets will surprise people. Jason Bay needs to hit.
I think Bobby Valentine in Boston will be a good and bad thing. The Sox need to get rid of Josh Beckett to move forward.
I think the Phillies NOT resigning Ryan Madsen was the best off season move. He was damaged goods.....
Sorry for the long delay. Im reading other blogs, and its taking away from paying attention to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment