Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter meetings week

Im looking forward to a busy week in Dallas. I won't be there, but all of baseball will be!
Lets hope this is the week Albert Pujols will sign with someone so Prince Fielder will make his decision too.
I have always loved the Winter Meetings. Its interesting to see rosters take shape with an addition here, a subtraction there.
I hope there will be some great "I didn't see that coming" trades. Teams don't trade like they used to.
I'm keeping an eye on the Dodgers too. They have made some second tier signings. Nothing to get excited about. A past their prime Adam Kennedy, Mark Ellis and Matt Treanor doesnt have me thinking World Series. It looks like their trying to build a decent pitching staff with the signings of Chris Capuano and Aaron Harang.
Im hoping the Rangers will sign Mark Buhrle. I think he will be a great fit for that young pitching staff. He can ve a veteran leader the fellas can turn to for guidance and show them how to win. Yes that young pitching staff been to the World Series two years in a row, I think they need that little extra push to get them over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment