Saturday, December 10, 2011

The balance of power in the AL West

If you haven't already heard, Albert Pujols signed with the Anahiem Angels. (I refuse to call them the LA Angels of Anahiem) The Angels also landed CJ Wilson.
It will be interesting to see Texas and Anahiem fight it out for the division crown all season long.
I think the Angels have one more move to make. What are they gonna do with Kendry Morales? Trade him for relief help? We will wait and see.
If you have been reading my blog lately, you would think I was a Texas Rangers fan. I'm not. They interest me. I'm facinated on how they will respond to being one strike away from a World Series title. They were rather quiet at the winter meetings.
Another team who was quiet at the meetings was the Oakland A's. They made a move yesterday, trading Trevor Cahill to Arizona for prospects. There will be more moves for Oakland. It looks like Andrew Bailey and Gio Gonzales are going to be traded any day now. Also I'm curious were Coco Crisp and Josh Willingham will end up at.
Its gonna be a long, losing season in Oakland in 2012.
I don't know what to say about the Mariners.......
Until next time, have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment